Coﬀee Logs are ideal for stoves, but can be used in open ﬁres too. They burn best when undisturbed and can be used instead of or alongside wood and other fuels. Coffee Logs burn upto 20% Hotter than Kiln Dried Wood, Burning hotter and longer due to their higher caloriﬁc value and low moisture content.
The UK alone drinks 95 million cups of coffee every day, fuelling not only the daily grind but also a growing amount of unnecessary waste. This Results in around half a million tonnes of wet coffee grounds typically headed for landfill, where they emit harmful greenhouse gases, including methane. By recycling the nation’s cappuccinos into Coffee briquettes, we reduce emissions by 80% compared to those grounds sitting in landfill, making these efficient Logs a sustainable alternative for fuelling your fire without heating the planet.
- Place firelighters on appliance bed and cover with kindling.
- Add two or three Coffee Logs.
- Light the firelighters and let the fire establish itself.
- Coffee Logs will burn best when undisturbed. Avoid prodding or stoking them.
- When the fire is established, add more Coffee Logs as required.